Located in Old Montreal, Ateliers & Saveurs has some great family cooking courses on the horizon! Check out what’s starting soon:
Parent + Child Cooking Class | Squash, Chicken, etc.
This workshop will teach you how to make an incredible appetizer, dinner, and dessert:
- Squash soup, honey infused milk foam, crostini with melted cheese
- Cordon bleu chicken, seared green beans with sundried tomatoes
- Yogurt cake, red fruit coulis, vanilla whipped cream
Mar 3 | 2:30 pm EST | 8+ | $
Family Pastry Class | Crepe, Waffles, etc.
In this session, you and your child will learn how to prepare three delicious pastries:
- Almond cream palm, caramelized icing sugar
- Maple crepe, caramelised apple
- Crispy golden waffles
Mar 3 | 11:30 am EST | 8+ | $
Parent + Child Cooking Class | Spring Rolls, Salmon Burger, etc.
This workshop (1 parent / 1 child) will focus on the following:
- Vegetable spring rolls
- Crispy salmon burger, garlic and caper mayonnaise, turmeric bell pepper strips, green salad
- Thin apple tart, salted butter caramel, and vanilla ice cream scoop
Mar 2 or 4 | 11:30 am EST | 8+ | $
LEARN MORE! (Mar 2)
LEARN MORE! (Mar 4)